Ugh. This is not the way I wanted to spend the evening. =(
All I wanted to do was watch Monk on the USA website and go to bed.
But I went to check my e-mail first, and get a message that my e-mail account has been cancelled because I cancelled my internet service. Nice of AT&T to tell me that at the time. So now I've spent the evening trying to figure out how to import all my contacts from a cancelled account.
Whimper whimper whine whine.
All I wanted to do was watch Monk on the USA website and go to bed.
But I went to check my e-mail first, and get a message that my e-mail account has been cancelled because I cancelled my internet service. Nice of AT&T to tell me that at the time. So now I've spent the evening trying to figure out how to import all my contacts from a cancelled account.
Whimper whimper whine whine.

No comments:
Post a Comment