Okay, here I am finally to write a little bit about being an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person). I found a great website about this tonight: www.hsperson.com Take a peek at the self-test for a quick overview of the differences between an HSP and everybody else. Only 12 of the statements (about half) need to be true to be considered highly sensitive. I scored 19.
One of the negative sides of being an HSP is I need more rest than most people, more quiet time, which means I don't have as much energy to get stuff done after work. That's why it takes me so long to follow through on writing here, and some of the acting video ideas I have that I've written about in My Shining Palace. There are lots of other things that need attending to after work, so I accomplish them as I can.
And tonight, I am so tired, this is a short post. Check out the website if you're interested in the meantime. I'm hoping to have time and energy this weekend to write more.
One of the negative sides of being an HSP is I need more rest than most people, more quiet time, which means I don't have as much energy to get stuff done after work. That's why it takes me so long to follow through on writing here, and some of the acting video ideas I have that I've written about in My Shining Palace. There are lots of other things that need attending to after work, so I accomplish them as I can.
And tonight, I am so tired, this is a short post. Check out the website if you're interested in the meantime. I'm hoping to have time and energy this weekend to write more.

No comments:
Post a Comment