Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'M BA-AACK!!

Holy Cow!! *FINALLY* got our internet back today, it's been out this whole time, the last 3 weeks!! I didn't want to come back and post using my cell phone again, because the last time, it couldn't display the Blogger pages correctly cuz they were too big, and I didn't want to max out my Data Usage that I've subscribed to on my cell phone plan. And there wasn't much I could do about it because internet is included in my rent, so it was up to my roommate/landlord to get it fixed, and there were a lot of red tape delays that she ran into. 

And there have been so many things I've wanted to write about! And isn't that just the way it goes, you have nothing to say until you can't get to your blog, and then you have everything in the world to say. Yeesh. =P

I still haven't been sleeping well, I wound up with tryptophan supplements instead of Unisom, and sometimes the supplements help me sleep and sometimes they don't. But it seems like I'm tired all the time now. All. The. Time. It sucks.

I also have been feeling much more sensitive since I discovered the HSP book, and I don't know if that's because knowing that I'm an HSP I've subconsciously decided I should be more sensitive to stuff that I wasn't sensitive to before, or if I'm simply more aware of the things I'm sensitive to that I had been ignoring before. I think feeling more sensitive is part of what's making me so much more tired, and being tired also increases my being sensitive. How do I get off this merry-go-round??

So, just a quick post as I have lots of other stuff that needs catching up now that I have my internet back...

But I will post again soon, I promise. =)

UPDATE: 10/10/08 -- Looks like I was right about not posting here using my cell phone again. It was 958 KB just for that one post, and I only get 1000 KB with my plan. So for September, I'm over by a grand total of 5000 KB since the internet was out most of the month and I was relying on my cell phone to check e-mail etc.  =/


No comments:

Post a Comment