Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today

(Lol, well, as I write this at 2:27 am, the "Today" I am writing about is actually yesterday.)

Today was foggy and chilly most of the day. Chilly by California standards being about 58 - 60 F.

Today was "Cake Day" at work, hooray!! (Actually, today was the monthly safety meeting with attendance required for all employees, and there is always cake for everyone because the birthdays for the month are also announced at the meeting.)

Today, I got to decorate the envelopes for the company Christmas party using red & green markers. Made my inner child very happy. =) 

But it's been so long since I've written more than a couple of sentences by hand, my hand started cramping. =(

Today, one of my roomate's dogs escaped AGAIN, 6th time in 5 weeks. It was my fault this time though, I was too busy trying to make sure one of the other dogs didn't get a mess all over the carpet, and I forgot to lock the sliding glass door, so they got it open 10 minutes after I went in my room and the back gate is not secure enough to keep them in the yard. Hasn't been secure enough since before I moved in. They dig under or push through the plastic gate. *sigh* yay for exercise, I guess.

Today, I fed all four of my Hatchlings limited edition koi on Facebook so they won't run away. But all my other Hatchlings are going to run away. I've been taking a break from spending too much time on the computer at home, and haven't been keeping up.

Today, I finished five "harder" sudoku puzzles in just about 10 - 12 minutes each!! When did "harder" -- the hardest level available in the "Sudoku Challenge" Facebook app -- when did "harder" get so easy?? Granted, I have to guess a few times, but the program tells me right away if my guess is wrong, so I don't have to waste time working the puzzle with a wrong answer, only to discover it's wrong 2/3 of the way through the puzzle like you do with a printed sudoku.

Today, I watched The Darjeeling Limited. It's a good movie, one of those subtle movies full of symbolism. How odd to see Owen Wilson in that kind of serious, take charge type of character. He did a very good job with it, though.

Today, I went to bed early (9:30 pm), and then woke up at 1:30 am because my kitty was licking her empty water bowl across the floor. (She had some water in her dish before I went to bed.) So I got up to get her some more water, and never quite made it back to bed. *sigh* 

And now it is 2:55 am, so I am going to go back to sleep now. Goodnight! Good morning! Hasta la vista! ...zzzzzzz...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment