Well, I guess my last post was a little melodramatic. Doesn't change how I feel, but I've gotten a little bit more sleep. And there are people in my life who care about me. At home, at work, in my personal life, reading my blogs. So I am not completely alone. Life is not totally lonely and empty.
And I am grateful that I do have people who care about me, and I am glad that you (my regular readers and blog friends) and everyone else do care and are in my life. I did not seek you out, but here you are anyways. My comment in the previous post about "I can only have what I don't really care about, what I could take or leave, it doesn't matter to me if I have it or not." doesn't apply to you. It does matter to me that you and those who care about me are in my life. I'm sorry if I don't follow through on showing that I care, but that's an HSP thing too, many times taking the time to show I care gets swept under the rug in favor of resting and being quiet.
And now that I've gotten a little bit of rest, I'm taking a deep breath and keeping on. Cuz you can't jump the tracks, we're like cars on a cable... so cradle your head in your hands, and breathe... just breathe... That's all I can do. I've got other things in my life that I want, that having nothing to do with inter-personal relationships, and there are no difficulties in asking and receiving from the Universe in regards to those things. That is the positive side of the Universal vending machine.
*hugs* to my friends, thank you for caring! =)

Hey Isabelle! I've only read a few posts but I very much liked your blog :) Thanks for your comment on mine, I've been meaning to write you for ages but I often procrasinate or just forget... something I'm trying to change! I shall have to read more... and write more of my own, for sure! I like the way you write... so nice to read what another HSP experiences and contemplates, really makes me feel a little less crazy or alone at least!
ReplyDelete